Arthritis is a common disease affecting millions of Africans and hundreds of thousands of new cases are identified each year in here in Nigeria.
More and more people are now moving toward homeopathic treatments instead of relying on overpriced prescription medications – many of which individuals cannot afford. Not only that, many people are becoming wary of putting so many manufactured chemicals in their bodies on a regular basis. Perhaps returning to nature is a better alternative. We’ll discuss the use and effectiveness of seven natural remedies for Rheumatoid Arthritis. We’ll also share what our research has found as far as success rates go.
Rheumatoid Arthritis sufferers are familiar with the severity of the pain associated with stiff and sore joints. These are the most common signs and symptoms:
Pain and stiffness in the joints, especially after periods of inactivity
Now, let us look into these 7 Home Remedies for Arthritis…
1. Cinnamon Proponents of cinnamon in alleviating symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis contribute its healing powers to the anti-inflammatory qualities of cinnamon bark. In addition, cinnamon is noted to help with aches and pains, especially when they are worse with cold or cold weather.
The Problem? Cinnamon in large doses can be detrimental to your health. In addition, cinnamon has been found to have potential harmful effects to pregnant women and may negatively react with your body’s natural blood clotting as well as interacts with any blood thinning medications you are taking.
The Verdict? Essentially, the major problem with cinnamon is the dosage. You need a high enough dose to counteract the symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis, but not so high that you harm your health. Results of our research show that there has been limited success in the use of cinnamon to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis. Getting the quantity right is just too cumbersome with this natural remedy.
2. Willow Bark Willow bark, as the name quite literally says, is the bark off of willow trees. This bark has been found to have anti-inflammatory properties which assist with pain relief. In fact, it has very similar qualities to everyday aspirin.
The Problem?The active ingredient in willow bark, a chemical called salicin, can be fatal in large doses, as it shuts down the kidneys. Fun fact of the day: salicin overdose is what killed Beethoven.
The Verdict? Research is 50/50 with willow bark. While it has shown to help reduce fevers, muscle aches, and stiff joints, getting the dosage right is, like cinnamon, is pretty tricky.
3. Black Pepper It’s making me sneeze just thinking about it. Black pepper has long been known to aid in pain relief and swelling reduction. You may have heard of capsaicin? Well, that’s the key ingredient in black pepper that’s thought to give Rheumatoid Arthritis relief. Capsaicin appears in many over the counter creams and lotions – most often associated with anti-inflammatory medications.
The Problem? As is typical of most creams and lotions, the relief is only temporary and needs to be used frequently to maintain pain relief.
The Verdict? Our studies have shown some positive effects of black pepper in treating rheumatoid arthritis. Keep in mind that since the most common application is through the use of creams and lotions, the relief is only temporary and needs to be used frequently to maintain pain relief.
4. Green Tea The polyphenols in green tea are known for their joint-protecting and anti-inflammatory properties. But, it’s not just the polyphenols that are thought to help out Rheumatoid Arthritis sufferers. It’s really the antioxidants found in the polyphenols which are thought to suppress the immune system.
The Problem? While green tea has shown positive effects on inflammation and immune system disorders, the vast majority of the evidence has been shown only in animal studies.
The Verdict? We’ll hold out for more concrete results on humans. In the meantime, enjoy a cup of green tea – it won’t hurt anything. Though, we’re not yet convinced you are able to drink enough of it to get continuous adequate Rheumatoid Arthritis relief. You might float away first.
5. Garlic Garlic is a tasty addition to many meals and a potential source of relief for Rheumatoid Arthritis as an anti-inflammatory agent. What’s thought to aid relief when bringing garlic into the picture? Garlic helps to suppress the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines, and if inflammation is prevented, the progression of arthritic joints and the resultant symptoms will be reduced.
The Problem? Once cooked, garlic loses most of its punch. And, let’s face it, how many people do you know that go around eating a bunch of raw garlic?
The Verdict? If you’re adventurous enough (and hate your taste buds), you can try raw garlic. But, we definitely don’t think it’s the best idea.
6. Ginger Ginger has been known to be helpful for a lot of things, especially nausea. What’s the one thing your mom whipped out every time you were feeling sick to your stomach when you were little? Ginger ale. Go figure. It’s also been shown to help alleviate morning sickness in pregnant women, and it’s noted to have anti-inflammatory qualities to alleviate arthritis symptoms. Elements in ginger have been found to reduce the action of T cells, which are those cells which are going around attacking your healthy cells. The overall result is a decrease in systemic inflammation.
The Problem? The dose needed to benefit from decreased systemic inflammation is unclear. (Are you noticing a theme yet?)
The Verdict? As with most of these home remedies, the quantity is what’s going to be holding you back from true relief.
So, What’s the Overarching Verdict So Far?
Let face it!... It will be very difficult and time consuming to eat enough ginger, green tea, black pepper, etc. to truly alleviate your Rheumatoid Arthritis symptoms in the most optimal way. By the time you ate enough cinnamon (or any of the other herbs and spices mentioned above) stiff joints might not be your only concern anymore. So, now what?
7. This is our Recommendation - because it works!
It contains Two New Natural Active Patented Ingredient Introduced Into this product which now places it as the number one most effective supplement to help manage and deal with Joint pain issues.
The First Active Ingredients are NEM Which is an All Natural Ingredient That Includes Chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, glycosaminogycans and collagen. All in the right amount that support a healthy range of motion Plus also Flexibility of the Joints. This Active ingredients has already been Patented meaning that no other company in the world can create this ingredient other the company that created this.
The Second active ingredient is BioCurc which is also an All natural Tumeric That is also patented with bioavailability increase of 200%. One of the good this about this new introduction is that it helps to decrease stiffness in the joints and muscle and also helps to soothes areas of discomfort.
Making this the perfect Solution with extremely high Quality Premium Ingredient to help anyone having issues with his Joints or arthritis.
Wonder what this amazing solution product is?
Kindly enter your name, email and phone number to get access to this miracle plant extract and also get t receive our Newsletters and free reports on your Health and general wellbeing.
Have a Facebook account?
This is the bottom slider area. You can edit this text and also insert any element here. This is a good place if you want to put an opt-in form or a scarcity countdown.